"Ah, the bravery of the liberals who think they have a perfect right to insult
anyone's cherished beliefs just because they want to."

I'm sorry, but you and the Right Wing do not get to own this argument.  I hear
this shit from my libertarian and tea bagger friends all the time, that
somehow, they are braver, more respectful, more informed, because they they
thought that dissent stopped with end of the Revolutionary War.  This is
offensive speech in my mind.

Humor, satire, lampoon is a great American and world wide tradition.  Let's
remember Ben Franklin.  Let's also remember Lenny Bruce.

Liberals, and generally opened minded people period, are brave.  The choose to
buck the status quo.  If you want to see a brave liberal catch "The Imitation
Game".  It's a darn good film even if they fiddle with the details a bit to
make it a thriller.  Braking the Enigma and Lorenz was great work which saved
lives and most likely ended the WWII 2 years early.  Remember cherished beliefs
are the same thing as cherished facts, or just plain facts.