You don't seem very outraged, posting on social media and stuff. I wouldn't be
surprised if the local police have you tagged for reporting Raunchy. There's
probably a government listening device in your bedroom by now. Everyone knows
that the Dutch government is probably complicit in the eavesdropping. They are
probably watching everything you do and say. We should probably be outraged
that you brought the heat onto this forum. Thanks a lot, Pal!.

 When it comes to Academy Awards, we can always second guess the decisions, and
lament about bad ones. For example, it is lamentable that this year they gave
the Best Picture award to "Birdman" instead of the film that was clearly the
best of the year, "The Grand Budapest Hotel."

 But every so often they get one right, and this year the film given the
Academy Award for Best Documentary was in fact the best documentary of the
year, and possibly any year. "Citizenfour" is one of the most powerful
documentaries ever made. Everyone on earth should see it. Everyone on earth
should be outraged over what it reveals. And everyone on earth should realize
what a service Edward Snowden did for us, and for that thing that once existed
but doesn't any more called privacy, or liberty.

 Citizenfour Trailer (Official Trailer) - IMDb
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2548870937/

 http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2548870937/

 Citizenfour Trailer (Official Trailer) - IMDb
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2548870937/ Watch the latest Citizenfour
Trailer (Official Trailer) on IMDb

 View on www.imdb.com http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2548870937/
 Preview by Yahoo