Judy hallizunates:
'aryavazhi's lies about me were not "minute details," they were significant
misrepresentations of my TM history, calculated to portray me as someone who
knew nothing of Maharishi's teaching. He was well aware that wasn't so, but he
didn't think I'd be reading the post, so he thought he was safe.'

Answer:
Wrong! I was well aware that you could be reading it, that you could be
lurking. There was a good possibility for that, and there is always a chance to
test the grounds - that's a given. Ann had told us that no fatal accident had
occured, that you were well. What I wrote was, to about 65% directed to people
who knew me from before here, also to give them a clue to who I am, and to 35%
it was a conscious and direct provocation, to test grounds, to see if I could
trick you out of your hiding place. You forgot that we pulled off this number
regularely when we made you overpost, week after week. You also forgot, that
with a similar post, I tricked Robin back to FFL, simply by posting a link to
his Ayatollah comment, which you liked so much.

I already formulated my opinion about you, triggered by some driveby
invocations from peaksters, in a post two days before, but somehow this didn't
got sent. So I made a new attempt and embedded it in another larger post.
Obviously that worked. And what I wrote to Buck was 100% honest and true. Yes,
I employed sarcasm and satire, yes I was provocative. But I didn't think there
were people so stupid not to recognize it. You surely remember your own
unspontaneous and pathetic attempts at satire in collaboration with Robin.