The guv said that the state will be fining water abusers $10K a day. Of course everyone thought that would be for homes but I think it's for big users. For homes it's $500 a day. Problem is if people don't have money to spare (and many don't) then they come and take your stuff or your house and sell it for the fine. It should be market value as anything lower is just plain robbery.

Like I say it's beginning to look like a sci-fi movie here.