Movie Review

 In and Out

 My wife went to see this last night, as it had such marvelous reviews.
 We saw it in one of those renovated theaters with reclining seats which you
can reserve ahead of time.

 We got popcorn and she got a Coke Zero and I got a regular Coke.
 The little feature beforehand was called LAVA, and we enjoyed that very much.

 The writer/director of Pixar's new film 'Lava'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qYttARw8A

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qYttARw8A

 The writer/director of Pixar's new film 'Lava...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qYttARw8A Inspired by the isolated beauty of
tropical islands and the explosive allure of ocean volcanoes, the film is a
musical love story that takes place over milli...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qYttARw8A
 Preview by Yahoo

 Now, I have never watched Game of Thrones, so I really can't offer a baseline
comparison, but I'd say the film was okay, but did not live up to the almost
uniform rave reviews.

 I'm giving it a B.  (oops, maybe, I should go A- or C+   (-: