Excellent point about the reclining seats.  Yes, the wife did almost doze off,
she said.

 Now, unfortunately this theater did not have real butter, but here's the deal.
 They had two (fake) butter dispensers, where you serve your own butter
flavored stuff.  And get this, the dispenser next to the one I was using was
empty, so there was a guy waiting for me to finish, and I felt some obligation
to butter my corn quickly, and, alas, shorted myself.  Now, as I had asked for
a cardboard tray so both my wife and I could have our own batches, my wife's
portion got shorted as well, but she didn't mind.

 I have not tasted a Coke Zero, so I cannot testify to the taste, but I am
happy to report that the Coke was up to standard.  And, I might add, I can
immediately detect when I have been served a Diet Coke, as opposed to a real
Coke as  sometimes happens.

 What I think happens in that case, is that the server, most often a woman,
cannot fathom that anyone would order a regular coke, and so instinctively gets
the Diet Coke.

 By the way, they had one of those new fangled soda dispensers where you can
have most any variation of the drink you want.  As a matter of fact, I served
up, a lime coke, regular coke combo.  Very satisfying.

 Now, as far as the movie is concerned, I don't know if you know anything about
it, but it revolves around a girl, and her four primary emotions: Joy, Sadness,
Fear, and Anger, and how they those feelings play out in her daily life.  Drama
ensues, and things get pretty dicey, but not too intense for the younger
audience.

 Sorta hard to give much a synopsis.

 Again, we went in with pretty high expectations, and felt a little let down.

 Thanks for asking!

 Did you stay awake?  I mean reclining seats though that may just be the seats
like are at the theater up the hill from me that is all digital (one of the
first in the Bay Area).  But the seat I take does not recline because it's
right under the projection booth and that's to avoid any "seat kickers" or
"stinky tennies" on the top of the seat next to me.  So how was the movie?  How
was the popcorn? Real butter? How was the coke?

 Pixar is down the road about 30 miles from here.  In and Out is a burger chain
in California.

 I watched "Blackhat" which is a Michael Mann movie last night on DVD.  It was
so-so for a Michael Mann movie but it was free as Lucky's gives a code for a
free DVD rental a week when you shop there.

 On 06/21/2015 03:50 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...