Mexican Coca-Cola is the way to go. It uses sugar rather than HFCS. Tastes like the cola that was around when I was a kid. In fact the company that makes those lime and orange sodas that Mexican restaurants serve has also gotten into the sugar sweeten cola biz. Pepsi tried it a few years back but didn't continue. Coke seems to be behind the curve. Many candy companies are dropping HFCS. We've had those "new fangled" drink dispensers at some theaters here for years.

I looked into the "theater butter" flavoring and apparently after years of taking hits they make it from natural ingredients. It's oilier than butter though. You can even buy the stuff online from places like Amazon and put it on your own popcorn. I like melted sweet cream butter from Europe. And sometimes I pop with olive oil and throw some herbs in too. I recently got a new Whirly Popper to replace the old one. Looks like they have made the gears which are about the only thing that breaks replaceable.