 From: "jason_green2@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:03 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Great Beyond Dispatch #2

Too bad things ended this way for 'uncle tantra'. He is a
high calibre intellectual, but unfortunately a horrendous
psychopath. As Judy pointed out, he is so focussed on
displaying his dazzling language skills that he loses
objectivity.

This is what he said when I got bounced by Rick,

"So IMO during this latest kerfuffle Jedi was just being an
annoying Internet troll by trolling religious fanatic Jews.
Dan, on the other hand, was trying to be a dictatorial
bastard by trying to threaten Rick for not silencing him.
Jedi was merely willing to diss religious fanatics. Dan was
being *such* a dictatorial bastard that he was willing to
try to get Yahoo to censure Fairfield Life or take it down
because people on it were saying some things he didn't like.
*That*, I am pretty sure, is what pushed Rick to act. In his
own sick, twisted way, Dan was trying to do exactly the same
thing that other asshole from the past was doing when he
posted porn to FFL and then reported it to Yahoo, again in
an attempt to get it taken down, and again for the same
reason -- he didn't like what some people were saying about
things he was attached to.

Jedi was merely expressing his opinion, no matter how
crudely or stupidly. Dan was trying to force other people to
do what *he* wanted them to do. Given a choice, I'd rather
live with foul-mouthed critics like Jedi than live with the
insane people like Dan. But Rick made the "wisdom of
Solomon" choice and got rid of BOTH of them. Win-win.
Congratulations, Rick.
399695
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/399695?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Agreed. Very Solomon-like, getting rid of both the
12-year-old and the whiner. I don't "auto delete" jedi's
posts, just nuke them at the first glimpse of crazy, which
is much of the time. Dan, however, has been on my DNR list
since he reappeared, but he *still* required maintenance,
just to empty the folder collecting his posts. It's been
like living alone but having to flush the toilet 100 times a
day to get rid of someone else's shit. Good riddance.
399571
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/399571?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

--- <anartaxius@...> wrote :

How come so many are talking about Turq? It seems he is still very much with us
here, in spite of the cadre that wanted him removed. And note that when one 'R'
was talked about after having been canned, he came back courtesy of Rick. And
we still do not know the offence Turq was canned for, a total lack of
transparency is still operational here by the head of the Fairfield
Inquisition. What you wrote here is about equal to anything Turq ever wrote on
this group, as far as content and tone, so his removal is all the more
inexplicable. TurquoiseBee's alleged 'badness' really has counterparts among
other members of this group, including those that ran to the Peak. Since I last
cleared my email, there are practically no posts on the Peak. It seems as if
the cowards there are returning here. An overpopulation of wussies spells ill
for the quality of content on FFL. The problem with Turq was there were few who
could make a reasoned argument against what he threw at you. Anything is
possible. Turq's main gripe, if we could call it that, was that ego co-opted
just about everything spiritual here, and so he poked repeatedly at that ego
value masquerading as spiritual wisdom.

---Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 Sour grapes, Turq?  You've been here for fucking ever and now you can walk
away as if it were nothing, eh?

Nobody gunna miss ya much.  Nobody gunna tearfully read your old posts like
they were photos in an album.  Nobody gunna say, "You know, Turq got us all on
the right track about that issue."  Not even Curtis will miss how you strode so
haughtily into denial and tried to leave blood everywhere in your wake.

Nobody gunna give ya a quick fix for your addiction:  imagining emotional
discomfort in others.  What a fucked hobby that is. Dude, I mean, really?

You added up to a negative number here.

And now what?  More coffee, group sex, films and running from the law?  Just
askin'.  I have always suspected you were over there because of some problems
over here.  It just seems like such a natural conclusion given what a pissant
sod you seem to be in real life.  What is it?  Back alimony?  Law suit liens?
Drug charges?  One finds such a list easy to imagine.

And here's me dissin' on your ass for no reason at all, eh?  You never did jack
shit one to anybody here and you can't imagine why all the chop-bustin' on ya?

And I love it that you're saying you would never come back.  GAWD....you just
made it harder for yourself to beg for forgiveness.   And you would've, but
now, you've purposefully made it harder because you know you would have.  See
ya in a few years then.  Time heals so much.

But watch, by getting Alex to repost your replies, etc., you'll weasel your way
back here and pretend you just "went on vacation is all."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, the reason I'm doing this beating of your dead stinking
horse, is that I know how much you'd like to give one of your classic asshole
human......and now can't.  Turning purple with rage over there?

You're a pill. Glad you're the one who had to end up swallowing it.