I've seen my wife do without the internet at home for an hour.

 God save the queen.

 "Honey do you want me to out and fix the gutter that's been loose for the last
two years.  Now seems like a good time to do it"

 Nah, just shut down the Internet.  That should make everyone happy ........ or
not!

 Image what you'd do without the Internet.

 On 06/25/2015 08:14 AM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...