 On 06/29/2015 08:01 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

<steve.sundur@...> mailto:steve.sundur@... wrote :

 Well, there are detailed accounts of individuals accessing the Akashic Records
, but in a subjective, non verifiable way.

 Hence, here at least, I don't think you have anyone lobbying for its existence.

 I have read enough accounts to make me believe it exists.  On the other hand,
I have always enjoyed reading accounts of this sort, so it is always of
interest.

 And, of course, what is said to be far fetched, or impossible at one point in
time, has become the reality, and commonplace little farther down the line.

 It all sounds like anthropomorphism to me. I don't get that the universe would
be so interested in us that it provides a recording service.

 When you walk in sand or mud you leave footprints, right?  It wouldn't be that
the universe is interested in us, we're just leaving some "footprints" or
"mindprints" in some cosmic mud.  Look at it as a concept not a reality.

 A concept is exactly what it is, well put. It's just not a concept that bears
much scrutiny sad to say.  If we were leaving trails in the fabric of the
universe they must be very far behind us by now, be cool if we could find it
though but how would you sort out your own from everybody elses. Kind of the
main problem I get with astrology, all those interacting fields must screw each
other up a treat?