Look, I know most Muslims have the same goals as anyone else.  Have a family,
have a job, have a home.

 But their religion is being appropriated by extremists, and excuse me, but
they are going to have to be a big part of transforming it, or it will get done
by a military means which will mean a lot more people, (and children) dying,
which is just what the extremists want.

 We are incredulous that they pick the soft targets, but that is part of their
training manual. They play on the compassionate values we hold, and they, (the
extremist element) will take advantage of that at every opportunity.

 So, yes, I hold them (the moderate Muslim element) responsible for being a
part of the solution, and thus far, I'm not seeing much evidence of that.

 Their religion must move out the 16th century, or face continued conflict
which will result in their defeat, but now without a high cost on all sides.

 And if those who fear Muslims, in general, continue to make their voice heard
in the form of violence and censure then the deterioration will also continue.
But I think, if you and Feste take a look, you can find plenty of evidence,
online, of how many, many Muslims feel about the extremism.

 Nice try, Back, but the article refers only to a few individuals.

 Do a little investigating of your own, Feste.  There is evidence everywhere
that most Muslims/immigrants have no interest in either taking off your head
and forcing you to convert.

-