I Col Ret USA Leed would go tothe EU assembly or come to FF , IA 4 same if OK?

-----Original Message-----
From: dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 19, 2015 10:10 pm
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Peace Assembly for EU Meeting

I asked someone here today who is a real deal siddha if they would go to
Brussels to meditate with the group. [?] Their response was that the Unified
Field is in every heart, there is not need for this person to go. This person
will meditate with them here. -JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

I am missing the input of nablusoss1008 here on things like this.
Nablusoss was one of the few practitioners to bring their content over here and
defend it.

I would hope Nablusoss could feel safe enough here now to come back on and help
keep us informed of developments like this.  I should suspect that he would be
in Brussels for a peace project like this.

Best Regards,
-JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

FW:

Group Meditations in Brussels
 TO CREATE A COHERENT COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS

DURING CRUCIAL EU SUMMIT MEETINGS

Our aim is to reach 108 participants, which is the square root of 1% of the
population of Brussels.

The Maharishi Invincibility Centre in Brussels is very strategically located
only a few hundred meters from the conference hall of the EU Leaders.

The meditating Assemblies start early in the morning on Thursdays, so it is
recommended that participants arrive in Brussels on Wednesday evenings. The
Assemblies end on Sundays after lunch. This course is offered for free. We can
help you find suitable accommodation. To apply, send your email to
bruss...@maharishi.net
Looking forward to welcoming at least 108 Yogic Flyers in Brussels on all these
occasions – please bring one or two friends!

Starting,

-         17-20 December 2015

  • [FairfieldLife] Peace Ass... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: ... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]