 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:23 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Group Meditation Peace Assembly for EU Meeting

   Unfortunately, the options available to our military and political leaders
to resolve these crises are poor. Economic sanctions and diplomatic pressure
are ineffective against terrorism. And military responses can further
antagonize and enflame an already volatile population, leading to retaliation
and greater terrorism—the inevitable consequence of attempting to create peace
through violence. How, then, can such dangerous and complex threats be resolved?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Research shows that war and social conflict are fueled by acute societal
stress—mounting political, ethnic and religious tensions among rival factions
that, if unchecked, inevitably erupt as social violence. Research similarly
shows that it is possible to effectively defuse such acute societal tensions
through the use of powerful, stress-reducing, peace-promoting technologies by a
small fraction of the population, most commonly within the military or in
schools or universities.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Achieving societal peace in a nation or a region torn by deep-seated political
and religious tensions is historically difficult—especially given the
underlying physiological root cause of social violence: acute and pervasive
societal stress. Without addressing the buildup of acute societal stress,
standard approaches to conflict resolution are unlikely to succeed. However,
once such tensions have been substantially defused, achieving and maintaining
societal peace becomes comparatively easy.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 I am missing the input of nablusoss1008 here on things like this.   Nablusoss
was one of the few practitioners to bring their content over here and defend
it.

 I would hope Nablusoss could feel safe enough here now to come back on and
help keep us informed of developments like this.  I should suspect that he
would be in Brussels for a peace project like this.

 Best Regards,
 -JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 FW:

 Group Meditation in Brussels
  TO CREATE A COHERENT COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS

 DURING CRUCIAL EU SUMMIT MEETINGS

 Our aim is to reach 1800 participants, which is 1% of the population of
Brussels.

 The Maharishi Invincibility Centre in Brussels is very strategically located
only a few hundred meters from the conference hall of the EU Leaders.

 The meditating Assemblies start early in the morning on Thursdays, so it is
recommended that participants arrive in Brussels on Wednesday evenings. The
Assemblies end on Sundays after lunch. This course is offered for free. We can
help you find suitable accommodation. To apply, send your email to
bruss...@maharishi.net mailto:bruss...@maharishi.net
 Looking forward to welcoming at least 108 meditators in Brussels on all these
occasions – please bring one or two friends!

 Starting,

 -         17-20 December 2015

  • [FairfieldLife] Peace Ass... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: ... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]