Seek,

 We already have the special forces in each branch of the military.  They
should be enough to defeat ISIS.  Also, the world powers are in agreement to
defeat ISIS with aircraft and bombs.  How can ISIS survive?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <seekliberation@...> wrote :

 I didn't read the article, but don't really need to.  Defeating ISIS is an
unconventional conflict.  America's military is a lot like Mike Tyson.  He
wasn't a great fighter, he was a great boxer.  America has the world's greatest
conventional military.  But if you get into unconventional warfare, there are
few individuals trained and prepared for it.

 seekliberation