You are probably right. World government and raja rhetoric certainly
wouldn't do. But a research project to evaluate the benefits of a
simple alternative medicine technique might be another story.  -Eustace

> Castro wouldn't let SSRS in the country several years
> ago. I doubt he'd let the TMO with its world
> government and raja rhetoric into the country for
> anything.
>
> --- Eustace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Several years ago TMO had considered Fidel Castro
> > the personification
> > of the Invincibility principle, or something like
> > that. It was quite
> > appropriate given the more than 400, if I remember
> > correctly,
> > assassination attempts against his person organized
> > by the CIA and the
> > Miami mafia... Anyway, if you do a search on a
> > recent speech he gave:
> >
> > http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0512/S00120.htm
> >
> > you will find that he uses several time the verb
> > "meditate", once
> > "meditation", and once "transcendental" (in a
> > context where the use of
> > the word was kink of artificial and certainly not
> > necessitated). A
> > reasonable explanation would be that the efforts of
> > TMO to reach him
> > had, after all, some effect, at some (conscious or
> > unconscious) level.
> > I think people in the TMO should know about this. I
> > don't think that
> > suggesting that Cuba organize a group of yogic
> > flyers would be such a
> > good idea... It takes a lot of believing for the
> > uninitiated and has
> > not worked even in much richer countries. But Cuba
> > has excellent
> > medicine. Maybe some research project could be
> > proposed that the Cuban
> > doctors would be interested to participate in or
> > carry out...
> >
> > It would be great if they would couple their "El
> > pueblo/ unido/ jamas
> > sera vencido!" (The people united will never be
> > defeated) with
> > "Yogastah kuru karmani".
> >
> > JGD,
> >
> > Eustace

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abEMxA/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM