---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Use Chrome browser and install this:

Erase Donald Trump from the Internet. http://trumpfilter.com/

 http://trumpfilter.com/

 Erase Donald Trump from the Internet. http://trumpfilter.com/ A Chrome
extension that will erase all mentions of Donald Trump from the Internet.

 View on trumpfilter.com http://trumpfilter.com/
 Preview by Yahoo

Brilliant! Now, next trick - erase him from the world.

 "Erase him from the world" ... Eh?

 Said like a true assassin. Guess you are are rather brainless.
 Such are some foreign nationals. However, not all of them are
 this witless and inept.

 Don’t worry though … tell them emptybill will testify, under oath,
 that you are not a serious threat but just stupid and unaware.

 No doubt my testimony will count for a lot with the Secret Service.

 Aw, Pants, you're just sore I see you for the charlatan you are. All those
years with the hair shirts, the flagellation and what do you have to show for
it but your grumpy pants, a few scars on your back and a dislike for any fabric
except pure cashmere in your elder years. Lighten up, it's New Year's Eve and
the world is over imbibing and counting on 2016 to magically mean they will
have a better life. Join the crowd, grab the lampshade and give yourself a kiss
in the mirror. I seriously doubt you have anyone else close by who wants to
canoodle with you.