---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Note to Pants: don't attend any future New year's eve public events in Europe
and stay clear of those stinkun' immigrants if you do.

 I take it all back. You really are a bubble-headed, bleach blonde. That is
actually good for your ideologically driven thoughtlessness. However, you need
to invite some Muslim migrants to squat on your property. You’ll feel so much
ideologically better.
 Just wear your hijab and maybe you won’t have to worry about the Muslim rape
culture. Maybe those rape-apes then won’t bother you. However, be warned – they
believe all Western women are whores pleading for “it”.

 Oh Empty, give it up. I'm too smart, too savvy and too open minded for you to
be able to touch me with your silliness. Go find someone else to try and insult
and terrify. It just ain't workin' here, buddy.