I haven't been following the Dems campaign too closely, the other one being so
entertaining, but I like what I see in Hillary.  When Anderson Cooper pressed
her on the $675,000 the other night, I thought she handled it pretty well,
essentially saying, "hey, that's what they were willing to pay me, so I
accepted it"

 Yes, it may give the appearance of greed, but her out is, "it will not
influence my actions, or how I will legislate".

 You can accept that, or not, but that is her "out".

 I see no other candidate who has any sort of nuanced approach to the issues,
and she comes across as a dynamic speaker in the venues where I listened to her
speak.  Not to mention she seems to have a decent sense of humor.  Perhaps a
most important quality, in my book.

 On the other hand, I haven't been following BS too much.  I do not agree with
many of his positions.

 By accepting $675,000 for two speeches?  What do you think?

 Hillary Clinton, blind to her own greed, makes another blunder
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/02/04/hillary-clinton-blind-to-her-own-greed-makes-another-blunder/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/02/04/hillary-clinton-blind-to-her-own-greed-makes-another-blunder/

 Hillary Clinton, blind to her own greed, makes another b...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/02/04/hillary-clinton-blind-to-her-own-greed-makes-another-blunder/
 Hillary's sense of entitlement blinds her

 View on www.washingtonpost...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/02/04/hillary-clinton-blind-to-her-own-greed-makes-another-blunder/
 Preview by Yahoo