Whose next step?  You sound depressed. Don't buy into the BS.  We as a country
have a choice!
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Far from being an anomaly, Trump simply represents the next step. After
manipulating the laws of the country in favor of Big Business, the next step
for Big Business is to cut out the middleman, in this case, the US Government,
who's function it is to protect our rights and freedoms, but who is seen as the
ultimate evil by the greedy ones. Once again, "demonic" comes to mind.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 I don't understand why everyone is so confounded by Trump. I sat in a lot of
corporate meetings and men (and  women) like him are everywhere. I guess it is
surprising to a lot of people how ugly corporate business has become, with a
winner take all/loser gets nothing attitude, and a flood of overly macho, war
and sports oriented rhetoric. Guys like Trump are a dime a dozen. People make
him out to be some sort of anomaly, perhaps not wanting to believe the country
is full of such individuals. Ooops.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emily.mae50@...> wrote :

 Yep, this nails it pretty well.  He's in it for the *win* and increasingly
seems to believe his own narrative.  He's completely insane.

 Yes he is and those who find him to be their 'answer' are blind and committed
to repeating history within 70 years of WWII with all its atrocities and
brutalities brought on by Hitler and his henchmen. I don't get it, not at all.
What a stink, what hate lies within the crevices of American society and Trump
is someone so full of the same that he has appealed to those who want an excuse
to let all of this pus, this rottenness come to the surface. But, this is no
purification process, this is becoming a mob scene where the worst of what
makes up human's baser characteristics is taking over. I am becoming more
horrified by the day.

http://www.thenation.com/article/donald-trump-the-most-dangerous-face-in-the-republican-crowd/

http://www.thenation.com/article/donald-trump-the-most-dangerous-face-in-the-republican-crowd/

  • [FairfieldLife] What is G... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]