Aldi in the US is Trader Joe's. I often get by the local one about 6 miles away once a month. I like their dark chocolate bar with is around $2. Also our regional grocery chain Raley's, tries to compete with some of their own label and yesterday noticed they have launched a line of dark chocolate bars including one with espresso in it. Basically they are cutting out "middle men" in doing this so that prices can stay lower. They have their own line of chips and their "Ruffles" like potato chip is the most popular and often out of stock. Lay's prices are much higher like on average $3 for a bag of "Ruffles" whereas the house brand is only $2.