Michael, I just have one question. Did your mother ever tape your mouth or otherwise prevent you from talking when you were growing up?

Sal

On Dec 12, 2005, at 2:23 PM, Michael Dean Goodman wrote:

(Really long snip)

I hope this gives FFLife readers some perspective on the local situation
here in south Florida.  It's caused much more heat on the FFLife list than
it has here locally!  Locally, other than his ads, Mike's TM activities
are so limited that they have very little effect and get no attention.
The few times that my schedule has allowed me to go to a TM event hosted
by the new teachers, I've never heard Mike mentioned.