> > > The side of a dedicated TM teacher who wishes to
> > > continue honoring his original commitment to teach
> > > a potentially valuable technique of meditation at
> > > a reasonable price and who wishes that the organ-
> > > ization that represents that technique still felt
> > > the same.
> >
> > But that's not what the court case would be about.
>
> That's what we'd make it about. And with reason.
> Cults get away with shit because they keep it in
> the closet, hidden from public view. The way to
> combat cultishness is to bring it into the open
> and allow non-cult members to see what the cult
> members are accepting without question.

I'm sorry, you're not allowed to change the reasons for a lawsuit.
You must be the plaintiff to do that. What damage is being done to
the plaintiffs by the TMO attempts to enforce their trademark rights?
What grounds do YOU and your friends have to sue the TMO?

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM