We’ll know more about this shortly from the top down.  Maharaja will be in
Fairfield speaking to the meditating community on Monday.

So the lot evidently is about achieving proper vastu and no movement money was
used.  That does not mean that some Movement community courtier might not have
furnish some money being helpful buying a little access, influence or favor of
the Maharaja.  We are not in Kansas?  Someone else who seems to know the Naders
says that they do not have that kind of money, that they are being helped.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Salyavin wrote:

Full details provided if you like but it's all in the archives here.

 Ask him to provide the "full details." Again, if he doesn't, I will.

 I think Doug should also tell us the source of the email he quotes (without
mentioning names).

 I also posted a link to some wikilinks financial statements from 2004-05 but
they haven't shown up yet. Here is more:
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Transcendental_Meditation_Maharishi_developer_confidentialy_agreements,_legal_and_Sthapatya_Veda_documents,_2005

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Transcendental_Meditation_Maharishi_developer_confidentialy_agreements,_legal_and_Sthapatya_Veda_documents,_2005

FW, e-mail:  "..officially, assured that no Movement funds, of any kind, from
any source, were involved in this purchase. Rajaraam has had a family home
there for years, and he’s relocating that home in order to be in proper vastu."

 Does that placate you? It doesn't me, full financial disclosure is the order
of the day I'm afraid, I'm sick of watching my mates get ripped off for stupid
prayers when it's highly unlikely they even do them. You might say that as they
don't work it doesn't matter that they don't do them but it's hardly the point.
I've spent decades watching the slick blackmailing of donations from the
faithful just to see the promised buildings/courses whatever not happen. If
people knew what was going on there would have to be some accountability.

 Just the other day I got a plea to double my monthly donations to the world
peace programme (I don't actually make one but I know a lot who do) and all the
while the King is larging it in Florida with his kids not even in a TM school!
Doesn't he believe this stuff either?

 I smell major scam. And I smell it because I've been on the receiving end of
it via the "vedaland" debacle, I know how good they are at this. Full details
provided if you like but it's all in the archives here.

 Oh dear, well instead of lamenting your friends' gullibility and pulling your
hair out, why not make it your mission to do some detective work and find out
for sure where Dr Nader is getting his money from? I'm sure you could hire some
investigative tax detective if you can't figure out how to do it yourself.
Maybe you should write him a letter and ask him personally how he has managed
to become a millionaire? For me, I hardly think having a few million dollars as
a highly-trained professional is unusual but every man to his own belief.
Perhaps if you ask nicely, Tony will even perform a yagya or two just to show
his good faith.

 fw, e-mail:

 "As MUM struggles and as the movement struggles, the question will be - how
can Maharaj continue to pour money in his personal home, while his "MUM family"
struggles on in poverty? He is certainly likeable enough but surely, news like
this will shake people up enough to ask the real questions?"

 -) Did you hear the news that Maharaj just invested in a half-acre lot in Palm
Beach right down the road from his current estate
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwj_j8uf9L3MAhWjkIMKHQteDecQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.palmbeachdailynews.com%2Fnews%2Fbusiness%2Freal-estate%2Fpalm-beacher-pays-43m-for-lot-a-half-mile-from-hom%2FnqDbj%2F&usg=AFQjCNEhCAgVJdHxhLOlCy1uzNNTr6C6tw&sig2=u19zPT0QCJSPvWlrt_rIHA?

 awoelflebater@yahoo,com> wrote:

 Actually, that was my post below. I don't think that sounds like Rick, do you?

 But, for sure financial reports on all kinds of ways in which people within
the Movement make their money and how donated money is spent should be
mandatory and perhaps it is. Transparency is a good thing - and not just within
the context of the invisibility sutra.

 I don't have the time or the interest to start to look into financial reports
the Movement may or may not publish but there seem to be some who are very
interested in it and so I will leave it up to them to dig away. All I ever did
was pay for my education at MIU and a mantra back in 1970 (all of my allowance
at the time which was one pound sterling at the time which, I recall, was the
equivalent of $1.40 US). Other than that I have neither donated time nor money
to any other aspect of Maharishi's/the Movement's real estate plans, palaces,
honey or yagyas. Consequently, I am not compelled to worry about whether Tony
Nader's lavish lifestyle has been financed by those who thought they were
paying for a healing effect brought on by those yodeling a yagya or two or
whether he has inherited, earned or won the money via lottery. But, by all
means, dig up those financials - if they don't exist surely laws in the US with
regard to corporations like the TM Movement require such a thing. Anyone know?

 Rick makes a good point about this below.  Different than Tony Nader’s larger
French Lebanese family portfolio or some of the other altruistic TM big-wigs
this comes as another good reason for the TM movement to post its financials on
operations in detail on its webpages.  Not just pie-charts but standard
financial statements in detail readily available to read.  If TM and all its
shells is non-profit and charitable prove that it is well run by its trustees
right now.  Once again TM's integrity is an open question.
 -JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote :

http://m.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/business/real-estate/palm-beacher-pays-43m-for-lot-a-half-mile-from-hom/nqDbj/

http://m.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/business/real-estate/palm-beacher-pays-43m-for-lot-a-half-mile-from-hom/nqDbj/

 I just read this. Isn't Tony Nader one of the Rajas? Or is he just a
scientist/doctor? Not having been a follower of what goes on in the TM Movement
since 1985 I presume this is news - the fact that he has some bucks? If you're
a Raja don't you have had to have donated a wheelbarrow full of money or
something? If that is the case, the amount is $1m (?) then it comes as no
surprise that someone has a lot more than that in their bank account. Only an
idiot would donate $1m and not have at least $10m in the bank, minimum.

 salyavin808 writes:

 This is the TMO doing what it does best. Soliciting donations for it's "world
plan for world peace, bringing enlightenment and prosperity to all nations" and
then spending it all on real estate.

 They have big plans you see, the idea has always a world wide network of
palaces and embassies for the "rajas", but no one would pay for that directly
so they get you with the old "pundit program" scam, it still seems to work, get
a maniac like John Hagelin to make it all sound scientific with a video about
string theory, and everyone will think it's valid in some sort of demonstrable
way, Before you know it the millions are rolling in from the hopeful flock who
have been brainwashed for decades with crap about vedas and  physics and now
vedas and physiology.

 I do remember them saying that they'd give refunds in future if the "peace
creating" pundit groups didn't happen. Well they didn't happen, not even
slightly. This recent layout of funds on big houses for the bigwigs gives the
lie to that. It should be obvious that not even they believe all that
"coherence creating" bullshit, the question is: What are TMers going to do
about it?

 I'm sure you all received the letter I did recently, about doubling your
monthly donation for the yagya programme? Bet you didn't think it was going on
flying lessons for the King, expensive jeweller for his wife, or expensive -
and non TM - schools for their kids.

 Keep the money rolling in, Heaven on Earth awaits. Just not for you....

 Tonight's Phone Call with Maharaja Rajaraam

 Enjoy an Evening with
Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam
 Extra seating will be available in Festival Hall

 We are looking forward to the phone call from Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam during
Lesson Two of the Ramayan in Human Physiology Course this evening. Everyone is
invited. This event is free, and you can come even if you missed Lesson One. It
starts at 7:45in Dalby Hall. We expect lots of people, so please come early.
Extra room is provided in Festival Hall.

 The first two lessons of the Ramayan in Human Physiology are free and open to
the community. Everyone is invited.

 The prerequisite for the course is instruction in the TM Technique and
completion of STC108 or equivalent; or completion of the TM-Sidhis Course and a
valid dome badge.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Brilliant. Yes, two sides of the same coin, yet not letting go of the coin,
which rusted through a long time ago. A dodge and distraction from life's
procession. Both the followers and anti-followers create meaning around an
object which cannot be perfected nor destroyed, perpetually. A spinning mirror
to look into, transfixed, instead of simply dealing with the nature of life and
our intimate relationship with it. The mind as the naked emperor, parading in
front of its fantasies.

 Yeah, he be the MAHARAJA! I would guess his family has money, especially if
he's a doctor and hung out with Maharishi a lot. I doubt he has had to spend
much time in an emergency room or maintain a practice  fixing up people to pay
off student loans.

 It is very apparent that the guy has money, and it makes sense to me. Why
wouldn't a highly educated medical man have made a decent amount of money and
has anyone (imagine!) considered that perhaps his wife has a good job? Or maybe
there is family money as well.

 As for some of these other people who became rajas and ranis, I've heard at
least one and maybe more had to virtually beg for assistance to pay the million
dollar fee. The TM movement is and always been full of idiots. I have my doubts
as to whether many could have made it in the real world.

 I know for a fact they couldn't and didn't. There are so many airy fairy
neurotics who crowd into the lineup to see their current favorite guru or who
run, feverishly, to jump on some bandwagon that sounds like the next greatest
thing. There are many "misfits" and just plain strange human beings on this
Earth and we have a small proportion right here on FFL (not to mention over at
number 2) who fell into that category and who still appear (as of my last
viewing of them before the Great Divide) just as obsessed as ever with the
Movement and what it's up to or how they can work out their unresolved feelings
about having been screwed by MMY and those who were his "henchmen". You really
have to wonder what it would take for many of them to simply move on and make
an effort to unencumber themselves from it all. Personally, I sense a kind of
addiction - as twisted as it actually is. The irony of it all is many of these
obsessors think of themselves as unattached just because they have a negative
opinion. It doesn't matter whether one's opinion is negative or positive; as
long as you keep obsessing and showing interest you're still very much involved.