---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 LOL - Then Mitch and his buddies should have removed the pointy pillowcases
from their heads, and acted like true representatives of this country, instead
of racist goons afraid to trust a black man. They continue to obstruct the
legitimate operation of the Federal government, and you want to blame Clinton,
if she gets in? That's a new one.

 Maybe there should be a 28th amendment that states everyone has the right to
carry bombs. That way we can ensure we won't be killed by the next suicide
bomber wandering our streets.

 If Hillary is elected, she'll appoint Supreme Court judges that will redefine
the Second Amendment of the Constitution that allows the people to be armed. We
could end up totally disarmed at some point, and  at the mercy of thugs, as
they are in Europe. Maharishi used to say, "if your neighbor can't be quiet out
of love and respect, let him be quiet out  of fear."First Symposium on the
Science of Creative Intelligence, Amherst Massachusetts, 1971.  However, the
context was in relationship to Nuclear arms and nations, but works on an
individual level as well.