"Mr. Trump may not be quite up on some key issues, but at least he’s not under
investigation by the FBI for espionage and corruption."

 Me, The Observer, and The Donald
https://20committee.com/2016/06/02/me-the-observer-and-the-donald/

 https://20committee.com/2016/06/02/me-the-observer-and-the-donald/

 Me, The Observer, and The Donald
https://20committee.com/2016/06/02/me-the-observer-and-the-donald/ Since last
autumn I’ve been writing about national security for The Observer, the New
York-based newspaper. It’s been a lot of fun and you can see all of my column...

 View on 20committee.com
https://20committee.com/2016/06/02/me-the-observer-and-the-donald/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Bull, Mike. Malicious falsehoods have always infuriated me. You know that
perfectly well from having seen me go after Barry for his lies time after time,
defending others as well as myself.

 Nobody should "laugh off" the drek the NRA is accusing Hillary of planning,
because there are just too many stupid and gullible people who will believe it.
The NRA tried the same thing with Obama, but it seems like he's just not going
to get around to disarming the citizenry. Of course, that was never his
intention, and it's not Hillary's intention either.

 Hillary can nominate anybody she wants to the Supreme Court, even people who
want to "revise" the Second Amendment, if she can find any. What she won't be
able to do is get them confirmed. (You are aware Supreme Court nominees have to
be confirmed by the Senate, right?) Nobody who's suspected of wanting to disarm
Americans via reinterpreting the Second Amendment has the slightest chance of
Senate confirmation. And that includes many if not most Democratic senators.

 The president doesn't have carte blanche to pack the Supreme Ccourt. The
Constitution mandates a balance of powers. The most the president can do, by
very carefully picking nominees that can be confirmed, is nudge the Court a
little bit in a liberal direction.

 Judy, you wouldn't be so infuriated if it were not true. The fact that you so
vigorously defend her here is enough proof. If it were *garbage*, you'd laugh
it off and not even bother to comment.
 You know that if she were elected that she would start off with at least one
Supreme Court nomination. One that could reshape the Court to take more liberal
stands, thus reshaping America. Chances are that there may be two r three more
after Scalia is replaced, while she would be in office. She would have the
potential to affect the Supreme Court for decades by stacking it so far to the
left that any leftist agenda could be passed or upheld. This is what is at
stake in this election, the make up of the Supreme Court. This is why even
Republicans that hate Trump with a passion will vote for him and they will all
be there whether they will admit it or not. The idea of Hillary stacking the
Supreme Court is absolutely horrifying.