Sometimes we don't put use real name because we might get attacked or get
kicked out of school, or somebody might get mad and try to get us fired from
our day job. It's probably better that way, on a Yahoo Group discussion.

 No one is attacking Mike, we're having a conversation, Mr anonymous. Show your
face, LOL. I'm a big believer in not hiding/posting behind fake names. My
philosophy is - if it's important enough to say, it's important enough to put
your real name behind it. But that's just me.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hondosavgae2@...> wrote :

 It looks like some on this forum are attacking Mike. Probably one in ten
Fairfield residents are armed with a hand gun or a rifle. Gun laws in Iowa
allows people to carry, openly or concealed, any kind of weapon, so long as
that weapon is not otherwise illegal to own in Iowa.

 This post reminds me of the bad old days of FFL (actually, not too long ago),
when TMers and people who live in Fairfield were subjected to daily, gratuitous
attacks on this forum. Completely unnecessary and also stupid.

 Second Amendment aside, I still maintain it is healthy to let the populace own
guns as it tends to thwart any idea of complete takeover by a coup d'etat
(which some will maintain has already happened in the US and is taking it's
time for complete takeover with replacement of the Constitution by the Patriot
Act).  However nothing wrong with disallowing the ownership of automatic
weapons.  Most folks here though probably don't know  the difference between an
automatic and semi-automatic due to their sheltered lives as TM'ers and living
in remote Fairfield.

 On 06/17/2016 08:28 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...