On 07/07/2016 06:03 PM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

No, Empty, Maharishi was very much working on this too in his last technique that he was developing in the last years of his life, the Ved and Physiology technique. This was a technique to cultivate the integration of the mental fields and subtle system fields in the body of the human physiology. With some awareness you could use all the Maharishi programs to do this. Quite frankly if someone used all the venues of practices Maharishi offered the subtle system then one gets integrated into.. an integrated enlightenment of the spiritual system whole.

A month or so ago Dr. Antoine Nader, Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam, you may call him Tony Nader, was telling a group of us in the Dome that he would be teaching vibrational techniques related to this in the close future.

Very likely if the great sage and spiritual teacher Maharishi Mahesh Yogi were alive still today he would be commenting on the debasing spiritual influence in aggravated mental fields as a downside of the coming of the post-modern ubiquitous use of digital media devices throughout culture.

Maybe as soon as he finished watching the latest YouTube video relatives in India posted and he took a few calls on his Android phone. However he might be a little ambivalent about criticizing an industry that has brought employment to many of his fellow countrymen.

Better to address balance in life through enlightenment.

-JaiGuruYou

#

Are you not substituting Ammachi's pronouncements for the clear statements of MMY?

Why the duplicity?

#

Post-Modern Gadget/Product technologies..

This past week in Chicago Ammachi in satsang there spoke to what she is seeing in people as she tours as a psycho-spiritual phenomena of disintegrating the human being spiritual subtle system by technology gadget. She spoke to this in her homilies before and after the group meditations there. That there is a world-wide problem in mental and environmental agitation now from electronic gadgets having becoming ubiquitous creating its own disabling dis-ease with a mental agitation within people world-wide.

paraphrasing Ammachi's spiritual talks:

..That in cultural remedy to the spiritual disintegrating agitated values of this techno-gadget materialism people do need to be out in nature, plant gardens and trees, be with animals, walk out in nature, do their spiritual practices that stabilize their systems, and get away from their gadgets. And, to help integrate themselves find points to help others. That this mental agitation of the subtle system is now a world-wide problem that must be tackled directly for everyone’s and the world's well-being.

Post-Modern Gadget/Product technologies..

Yep. And product/gadget technologies that are destabilizing to the human system, without cultivated or deeper spiritual discernments of what the gadgets do to us..

A lot of this cultural consumerism, materialism, itself seems to suffer from dis-integrated perspective by a general lacking in what evidently is in perspective of deeper spiritual experience.

Yep, spiritual suffering in poor modeling, ignorance in poor spiritual education and guidance, and a consequent cultural lack of spiritual discipline.

Ah say, ah say .. there's just too much consumin' goin' on.

        It seemed to be a conspiracy to put as many people as possible
        into debt for wage slavery.

        I think one of the problems is that we've become a consumer
        nation. Everybody has to have the latest gadget/technology
        now, whether they can afford it or not!