My experience of her on FFL was as I described, Doug.

 Needless character assassination here.  Angela lives in FF, has had an
extraordinary life both here and starting in very early years as a German war
refugee.  She is most kind, interesting and thoughtful.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Bob Brigante seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Dr. Pete and
Lawson are both active on Facebook.

 Judy,

 Good search.  She was indeed her.  I don't recall exchanging posts with her.
Whatever happened to guys like Bob Brigante? and that doctor from Florida? and
sparaig?

<authfriend@...> wrote :

 Don't you know how to use Yahoo search? She was here for some time in 2008.

 She was something of a flake, to put it politely, making all kinds of strange
claims. Did you know World War III was being planned at the end of WWII,
according to "European historians"? She was asked which historians but didn't
want to cite her sources--a bad sign.

 I wouldn't take anything she said about Nazis and meditation very seriously,
BTW. There's a whole lot of mythology about Nazism and the occult, but it's not
necessarily factual.

<jr_esq@...> wrote :

 I've been a member in this forum for a while, also.  But I don't recall ever
reading her posts here.  A lot of people have come and go here.  So I could be
mistaken.

<noozguru@...> wrote :

 I also believe she used to post on FFL.