Consciousness aside, likely some predisposed and then facilitated by lacks in
composite of upbringing and/or culture of the person, as we have learned here
in examining narcissism more widely.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 With their interest in meditation, one wonders why they turned out to be such
beasts in killing millions of Jews.

 Find the book "The Occult and the Third Reich" which was done by French
historians. I first read it back in the 1970s.
 https://www.amazon.com/Occult-Third-Reich-Mystical-Origins/dp/0025021508
https://www.amazon.com/Occult-Third-Reich-Mystical-Origins/dp/0025021508

 It's a very interesting read.