--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >

--- Anonymousff wrote:
To sing-song that all religious and spiritual traditions
> essentially have a shankarian non-dualistic advaitist view is silly
and  shallow.

> I said that the end result of all of these religious and spiritual
traditions is the same. Else they are not worth the paper their
scriptures are written on.

The same place as your "enlightenement tradition, which you have
proclaimned as TMO plus some introspection, the former being a
simplified shankarian non-dualistic advaitist view. You don't even
know the names from which stem your own dogma, yet you expect us to
believe your claims that all religions and spiritual traditions end in
the same place! How astonishing!

Again, the original question: on what basis do you make such claims?
Widhful feel-good fantasy and dogma appears to be your main sources,
not scholarship, not practice of other traditions, not talking to the
"accomplished" in many other traditions.

> They come from the same source. They return us to the same source.

Nice dogma but on what basis can you make such statements? None of
substance it appears or else you would have stated it already instead
of repeatedly spouting dogma echoing in the hollow of your mind.

> That is what I said. And I wouldn't know a 'shankarian non-dualistic
> advaitist view' if it walked up and bit me.

Or knowledge of any other tradition apparently. Yet you KNOW they end
in the same place. Hasn't the discordance begun to settle in yet? Or
is it sll just a blissful fantasy dream land still for you?

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM