On Dec 15, 2005, at 9:52 PM, Vaj wrote:

On Dec 15, 2005, at 8:01 PM, Patrick Gillam wrote:

No, what I'm saying is, I haven't heard much TM speak as you

or others here describe experiences.

It's called "conditioned response". Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey meditate, Monkey experience. With few exceptions, TMers will not express their experiences as something fresh or new but almost entirely TMO-referral. If your lucky you might get some new quantum physics lingo. Maybe a new Sanskrit word <gasp>.

I'm sorry. I forgot advaito-speak! It da rage. Ya gotta get you some. It's poetic. Spoken calmly you can convince anyone, even ya-self. Read some books. You're already enlightened! Tell your friends, join a satsang--spread the dis-ease. This ain't no story.