--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> So, as ever, a topic is derailed.
>
> MMY can disparage whosoever he pleases, cos he gets the slack.
> His lectures, his tapes, his videos can get edited to make him sound
> more balanced, but woe betide it if the bedfellow talkingheads from AMT
> detect a trace of irritation when I suggest that there may be more to
> the story than has thus far been revealed.

81759
The British in India
I have received an email relating to a press conference in which MMY
allegedly...
Premanand Paul Mason
premanandpaul          Dec 14, 2005 6:39 am

81762
Re: The British in India
... Is this how you conduct research for your published books? To fish for ...
mainstream20016      Dec 14, 2005 8:19 am

81788
Re: The British in India
There is no question that MMY disparages Britain, the issue has already ...
Premanand Paul Mason
premanandpaul        Dec 14, 2005 11:25 am
                      There is no question that MMY disparages Britain,
                      the issue has already provoked much discussion on FFL.
                      Since he has broadcast anti-British propaganda, it would
                      be grossly irresponsible and incredible if this
information
                      were suppressed. It would be interesting to know the
exact
                      wording of his transmission to those in India.

mainstream 20016 writes:
   TBers stumble and stagger when presented with facts that challenge their
loyalties, yet a
published cynic likewise amuses as he defends his irresponsible reporting by
citing his
righteous duty to not suppress information.
    Defective may be the rationalizations of the TBers....  Yet shall the
published cynic be
allowed unobstructed retelling of  uncited quotations? Why should we readers
accept the notion from the published cynic that the quotes were from a single
speech over
a 30 minute period?  The published cynic is exactly right when he wrote the
following- "It
would be interesting to know the exact wording of his transmission to those in
India" in
FFL#81788.
    It is irresponsible of the published cynic to retell that which has not
been
cited nor verified.  When I read that since editing has occurred in other
instances it
happened here, I am reminded of the TBers' defense of the indefensible.  Yes,
the quotes
could be true....or perhaps something similar, but benign, was actually said,
at different
times, in different contexts.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the published cynic finds someday that he is
quoted as having
himself witnessed verbatim that which he retold in the post in question.
   Although the published cynic contributed in the past on a subject of
interest to readers
of FFL, the uncited quotes of FFL#81759 undermine the validity of that earlier
work.
Perhaps the topic has been derailed.  Mr. Published Cynic, do really want to
keep driving
that train?

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM