Does anyone have a transcript of the broadcast of 28.7.04?
An extract is available at
http://www.tm-konstanz.de/Schlagzeilen_ausfuehrlich.html

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am concerned about a report to me that MMY may have incited
hatred
> against the British (and westerners generally) amongst his fellow
> countrymen. Currently this topic is unsubstanciated and I have not
> presented it as otherwise.
>
> FFL is a forum subscribed to by longterm TMers or/and ex-TM
teachers,
> many of whom know of the contents of MMY's broadcasts. These are
the
> very people who are most likely to shed light on whether or not a
> broadcast inciting hatred actually occurred. Of course, I could ask
> the TMO, but according to correspondents at FFL, it is policy for
the
> TMO to edit broadcasts.
>
> Allegations over Guru Dev's death, over MMY's alleged sex-life have
> been aired at FFL. I have objected when any of those allegations
have
> been assumed as fact.
>
> It seems to me mainststream20016 is attempting to suppress
legitimate
> enquiry under the guise of intellectual affrontary.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >    Although the published cynic contributed in the past on a
> subject of interest to readers
> > of FFL, the uncited quotes of FFL#81759 undermine the validity of
> that earlier work.

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM