 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:22 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: More Brain Damage!

   The Republicans are just desperate. Obviously the case of pneumonia she has
is quite mild, or she wouldn't have been able to attend the 9/11 ceremonies at
all. She walked out of them on her own, walked out of Chelsea's apartment on
her own. Everyone who talked to her at the ceremonies said she seemed fine. Why
she stumbled getting into the van, we don't know, and somebody needs to explain
that to shut up the conspiracy theorists. But if she had actually lost
consciousness, the Secret Service would certainly have taken her to the
hospital immediately. She probably simply felt a bit dizzy and missed her
footing.

 I think this is very, very bad news for Hillary and her candidacy. I feel
sorry for her, a 68-year-old woman on the threshold of winning one of the most
demanding of all jobs, and then getting diagnosed with pneumonia just two
months before the election. The Republicans will have a field day with this,
and I do wonder whether Hillary would be up to the job. I dismissed these
health rumors before, but now I am worried.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Weak play. I can't think of *anything* that would debilitate Hillary Clinton
to the level of Trump's vitriol and incoherence. Trump seems to be congenitally
both vicious and stupid, a rare combination, and one particularly unsuited for
the presidency.  Awhile back I suggested he apply in mid-November for White
House groundskeeper, though now as I think about it, that will seriously cut
into his TV watching time...

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

 HILLARY CLINTON FAINTING AT 9/11 MEMORIAL (BREAKING) Footage of Hillary
Clinton fainting at the 9/11 memorial ceremony This implies she lied about her
health since t... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig

  • [FairfieldLife] M... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]