To me, it's almost unthinkable that anyone who considers themselves to have any
basic decency, or any empathy at all for their fellow travelers on this planet,
could ever for five seconds consider voting for an such an obviously unbalanced
and mentally-impaired individual as Trump.  I just don't get it.

Sal

> On Sep 11, 2016, at 6:31 PM, olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
> <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>

> Weak play. I can't think of *anything* that would debilitate Hillary Clinton
> to the level of Trump's vitriol and incoherence. Trump seems to be
> congenitally both vicious and stupid, a rare combination, and one
> particularly unsuited for the presidency.  Awhile back I suggested he apply
> in mid-November for White House groundskeeper, though now as I think about
> it, that will seriously cut into his TV watching time...
>
> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mdixon.6569@...> wrote :
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig
>

> HILLARY CLINTON FAINTING AT 9/11 MEMORIAL (BREAKING)
> Footage of Hillary Clinton fainting at the 9/11 memorial ceremony This
> implies she lied about her health since t...

  • [FairfieldLife] R... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... feste37
      • [Fairfie... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]