One of these days, Bhairitu, you should take a few minutes and look up
"narcissism," because you obviously haven't the foggiest notion what it means.
To you, it's just an insult word to hurl at people you disagree with.

 BTW, by far the best-informed (high-information) people on this forum are
Hillary supporters.

 Narcissists + sisters = narcisters aka Hillzombies. ;-)

 On 09/12/2016 11:15 AM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]