*I know what narcissism is. Apparently far better than you. I've not only read up on it but have watched some documentaries about it.
*
On 09/12/2016 12:17 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Ha ha.

Now go look up "narcissism."

*Your Stein is out of beer.*

On 09/12/2016 12:02 PM, authfriend@... <mailto:authfriend@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    One of these days, Bhairitu, you should take a few minutes and
    look up "narcissism," because you obviously haven't the foggiest
    notion what it means. To you, it's just an insult word to hurl at
    people you disagree with.

    BTW, by far the best-informed (high-information) people on this
    forum are Hillary supporters.

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
    <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

    Narcissists + sisters = narcisters aka Hillzombies. ;-)

    On 09/12/2016 11:15 AM, olliesedwuz@... <mailto:olliesedwuz@...>