I am not out to change anyone's mind, just to express mine, and try and make it
obvious why there is only one qualified candidate this year. :-) As easy as it
is to poke fun at Trump, I am really tired of the guy, making this country look
bad with his stupid, thoughtless remarks. What a chump and con artist. PS there
remains no way for "the prince of idiots" to win.

"In your guts, you know he's nuts" - lol

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 You and many others are cherry-picking, out of desperation. Clinton has been
in public service longer than Trump has been building golf courses, screwing
independent contractors, and renting out his name. So it is like comparing an
encyclopedia, to a cocktail napkin.

Comparing a former US Senator, First Lady, and Secretary of State, to someone
who has not even *voted* reliably, with *no* record of public service, who's
childish and relentless mission in life is for increasing self-aggrandizement.
Both ludicrous, and impossible.

 While you are attempting the impossible with an admirable amount of humor,
Ollie, I am afraid talking sense into those who insist Hillary is worse than
Trump is an effort in frustration. Those who claim they can't see through his
balderdash and despicable history as a con man are unfathomable to me. These
naysayers either contain a stubbornness beyond the orneriest mule or they are
simply too dense to figure it out based on a reasonable amount of research
which is readily available in the media and elsewhere if you just take a little
time and trouble.

 Like I have said before, I almost wish the bastard on those who will vote for
him but that means he would have to have won the election and while I would
like to think those who were discriminating enough to have voted for someone
else could somehow escape what would come next, if he were President, but that
is not possible. So, we all gone down the drain together in one gloppy mess.

 One is a responsible, experienced, and dedicated public servant, the other a
demented reality TV clown, with "small hands".

 Benghazi, E-mails deleted and destroyed and on her own private, unsecured
server, not a sign of *responsibility*. According to the FBI, the server could
have been hacked.I've known clerks in city, and state offices with as much
dedication. Clowns can be very likeable, Hillary has a problem with
*likeability*.