And meanwhile, we have Trump who son’t release either his tax returns or his
health records.

It’s gone beyond parody.

Sal

On Sep 15, 2016, at 12:51 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Nobody lied, Mike. They released the info about the pneumonia the same day. If
it weren't for the disgusting right-wing campaign to make an issue of her
nonexistent health problems, she might have followed doctor's orders and stayed
home and rested rather than going to the ceremony. But she knew they'd blow
that up into a huge thing as well, when it was a minor illness that was
improving with antibiotics. By Sunday morning, she felt well enough to go to
the ceremony, but with the heat and the dehydration, it was more debilitating
than she expected.

She didn't lie about the emails, she didn't lie about Benghazi, and she didn't
lie about the pneumonia.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
<mdixon.6569@...> wrote :

Right, she wasn't just *over heated and dehydrated*, she has friggen pneumonia.
Just another lie and cover up when her health has become an issue, and still is.
Kind of like, *I didn't send or receive any classified e-mails, I turned over
*all* of my E-mails, even though they were only about wedding plans and yoga
routines".
*Benghazi was caused by a video.* She's a freaking liar.