Most of us who are discussing politics are not "trolling," and it's insulting
to suggest otherwise.

 Political discussions are "without spiritual context" only if you put
spirituality in a box and wall it off from the rest of human experience. Rick
realized this, and chose not to build such walls. That's why he didn't limit
discussion topics in any way (other than to exclude pornography).

 I am appreciating the comments here about the group.
 The trolling of mundane subject threads here posted and scrolling ticker-tape
style down the subject line with first lines of posts like one can read on news
feeds most anywhere, but on FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group, they often do seem to
abuse the freedom of what Yahoo provides us as a group. .
 While being entertained by most any and all of content posted here on FF yet
as a responsible member here I am looking at several who have long method in
trolling the site with offered material that is quite without spiritual
context, evidently unrelated to FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group.  Yahoo asks us
for moderation.  I have relied on membership to self-contain themselves in a
moderation according to an inherent civility entailed the Yahoo-groups
guidelines as the means of community here. Most have been able to write quite
well within what is given to us as the Yahoo-groups guidelines.  Those
guidelines do provide really quite wide margins for expression.. Yahoo Groups
Guidelines https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm
-JaiGuruYou

 Yahoo Groups Guidelines
https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm Yahoo Groups
helps you connect with groups of people who share your interests and passions.
We depend on each member to help keep it a safe, fun, and positive place for
everyone.

 View on policies.yahoo.com
https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/guidelines/groups/index.htm
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

 Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 09/10/16 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 09/17/16 00:00:00
 460 messages as of (UTC) 09/16/16 22:52:13

 80 authfriend
 65 awoelflebater
 41 Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa
 37 olliesedwuz
 36 Bhairitu noozguru
 30 steve.sundur
 27 anon_alias
 27 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
 23 dhamiltony2k5
 20 ananda_das_gupta
 19 feste37
 11 yifuxero
 10 hepa7
 10 Share Long sharelong60
 9 jr_esq
 6 emily.mae50
 2 'Rick Archer' rick
 1 ultrarishi
 1 srijau
 1 john_carter_bsc
 1 j_alexander_stanley
 1 William Leed WLeed3
 1 John Carter john_carter_bsc
 1 Doug Hamilton dhamiltony2k5
 Posters: 24
 Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
 Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
 US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
 Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
 Standard Time (Winter):
 US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
 Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
 For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com

  • [FairfieldLife] Post... FFL PostCount ffl.postco...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife]... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldL... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]