LOL! Here's what's happening with polls. They are running into walls. Particularly ones that block robocalls. I have had NoMoRobo for two years and with anyone on their list the phone only rings once and then they get a NoMoRobo message. Sometimes the robocallers try to get around it by using a number not on the list. There have been some from "survey" that are probably poll takers as I have had those in past election years. Thing is if the phone rings more than once and I don't recognize the number I let it go to voicemail. If it's someone I know but not the number then I pick up during the message.

Turns out this has caused a problem with poll takers as several articles have pointed out. More and more people tired of telemarketers have signed up for these free services.

On 09/26/2016 10:38 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Better check the polls again. You may see Francis the Mule in the winners circle. If Hillary can't mop the floor with Trump, there is something terribly wrong. He's not a carrier politician and I doubt any debate skills. Nobody is going to riot if Hillary is elected. That is too *ghetto*. Trump voters will be back at work the next day. Just who is it that hasn't accomplished anything? Trump has created successful business around the world. That means he has created lots of jobs. Hillary, on the other hand, what has she accomplished? Rode her husbands coattails into the Senate and has accomplished zip. No major pieces or minor for that fact, of legislation. Secretary of State... well the middle- east and refugee situation and ISIS says enough. not to mention Russia invading Georgia and the Ukraine. Murder, destruction and millions of refugees homeless and flooding into Europe. What an accomplishment!
*From:* "olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, September 26, 2016 11:45 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: This is Exactly How I'm Feeling Just about Now

Keep dreaming. Trump has as much chance of succeeding in the election, as a mule winning the next Kentucky Derby. Hope you will be watching tonight's debate, when Hillary cleans the floor with Mop Top.

I also hope you don't riot in the streets when The Donald loses. It won't be a "rigged election" either. That is just the excuse Mr Small Hands will use to justify his trouncing, and Clinton's victory. This country has no patience for someone who has accomplished nothing in his life, but to hurt others and generate controversy. Can't wait to see his ample rear end in the rear view mirror.

And that would guarantee a Hillary victory. More important than voting *for* someone, is keeping someone *out*! Hillary is absolutely unacceptable. Trump is the only one that can stop her.