 Oh Emily, are you saying that Trump is *no* saint but Hillary *is*?

 Nope.

 So you don't define a successful business as to how profitable it is but
whether it is worthy of the beatitudes?

 I don't define a "successful" business by its profit margin, that is true.  A
business built through exploitation is not my idea of something to point at as
a "success." Your harping on the idea that "Trump is a good businessman"
because he's made "billions" and therefore would be a good president is
ridiculous, given what we know of his business history.

 BTW, Christ never advocated  *for* poverty. Many of his parables were about
rich people and creating wealth and how blessed and wise they were. Abraham,
Issac and Jacob, the patriarchs of Judaism were quite wealthy and they didn't
charge five hundred thousand dollars for a twenty minute speech promising
access for favors.

 Never said he did.  You missed my point entirely.

 Not the same person but share the same ideology. She was his Secretary of
State. Of course you don't blame Obama or Hillary for world events, unless they
were good events.

 Nope, don't do that either.

 Obama dropped the planned defensive missile shield for Europe. Putin was very
appreciative of that. It also emboldened him.Notice, Georgia was then invaded
along with the Crimea and other parts of the Ukraine. Obama threatened Assad
about the use of chemical weapons and pronounced that he must go, line in the
sand. Putin came to Assad's aid and the civil war goes on along with millions
of refugees . Obama and Clinton arranged aid to the rebels, many of whom turned
out to be ISIS. Obama and Hillary abandoned Mubarak, a long time ally, that
kept Egypt stable and at peace. They recognized the revolutionary government of
the Muslim Brotherhood that took control and Obama and Clinton were
instrumental in the collapse of Libya and overthrow of Kaddhafi who was a
scoundrel but he had become *our* scoundrel and kept Libya out of the hands of
terrorists. It's all a matter of leadership, something neither he nor Hillary
are.

 It's easy to create a history that supports one's politics.  You repeat the
story you like over and over and over and over and reinforce it with what you
read and watch and basically brainwash yourself.  I believe what I posted
yesterday to Bhairitu:

 History, Wineburg notes, is messy. And the most responsible thing for
educators to do is to leave elbowroom for the mess. "History as truth, issued
from the left or the right, abhors shades of gray," Wineburg writes, adding,
"Such a history atrophies our tolerance for complexity. It makes us allergic to
exceptions to the rule. Worst of all it depletes the moral courage we need to
revise our beliefs in the face of new evidence.
 "It insures ultimately that tomorrow we will think exactly as we thought
yesterday – and the day before and the day before that."