"They’re not a religious party, but from climate change (where Gaia replaces
God) to the often hilariously pious virtue signaling of food and lifestyle
choices, “Progressivism” is certainly a substitute for religion.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/are-the-democrats-americas-religious-party/article/2004691

http://www.weeklystandard.com/are-the-democrats-americas-religious-party/article/2004691

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 There is a delusional element among the religious right, who fervently believe
that Trump is our next MESSIAH, the Great White Hope who will restore
righteousness among the wicked. Pence is clearly one of them. "Smirky" Pence,
the know-it-all, self-righteous, bible-thumping hypocrite...

 For those uncertain as to how my last four posts relate to FFL's concerns as a
spiritual group: The Trump/Pence ticket is a blatant example of spiritual
degradation--lying, cheating, hypocrisy, and sheer recklessness with the
welfare of humankind. Anybody who is at all spiritually aware should oppose
these candidates with every fiber of their being.

 Trust me, every fibre of my being is resonating with contempt and an
understanding for how hideous the Trump/Pence ticket is. Between the
mono-syllabic undertaker and his bloated and corrupt running mate it is a
frightening and sickening to behold. My absentee ballot is sitting to the right
of me on my desk ready to be mailed and, believe me, it is for Hillary/Kaine -
my only regret is my one vote can't be counted as one million.

          • ... anon_alias
      • Re: [Fai... anon_alias
      • Re: [Fai... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]