Just guessing here, but I imagine the chocolate surrounding the peanuts is
applied with the same panning method as the outer shell coating. As such, the
peanuts would be constantly tumbling as the coating is applied, so there would
be no dents. That would assure the utmost in Vedic purity.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesed...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Here's a couple, possibly a little off-topic, but still toughies:

1. How do they get the peanut inside each m&m perfectly coated with chocolate,
surrounded by the crunchy shell, without leaving a slight dent on it, from
where it was resting on the conveyor belt?

2. Also, each peanut m&m is a slightly different size, yet they are each
uniformly imprinted with an "m". Are they produced by an army of small handed
candy stampers, or what?

<dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

 Aggregating Questions..

 All the Hard Questions You Thought We Couldn’t Answer

 Some other questions.. sent through FFL by e-mail:

 In order for TMO to thrive and

 continue being a force for good
 in the world, how "transparent"
 do the panel members think it
 should be: 100%, 50%, something else?

 PS I would be grateful if the topic of

 transparency could be addressed
 before any other questions
 are entertained.

 #
Is it the central purpose of [Global Country of World Peace [GCWP] to simply
act as one of a myriad of movement tax shelters for the "non-profit" world of
the wealthy?

to the FFL list owner at:
submit questions on
 up the chain.,,

 #
 Someone else asks:
 Why is the US Brahmasthan being ignored by admin?

 #

 What else?

 Like, where did all the money go?

 Who is TM now?
 How does the org work?
 Could they share actual certified financial statements?
 Balance sheet that includes all the reaches of the movement?
 What is TM's relationship to the Indian Movement now?
 Is Girish out of jail?  What was that all about?
 Did TM money bail him out and pay his legal fees?

 #
 Will "transcending" offset bad karma.
 Will "transcending" it make people richer?.

 Will "transcending" curing diseases?
 #

<dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

 A panel coming up next week
 is looking for tough questions...

 All the Hard Questions You Thought We Couldn’t Answer

 Anybody have questions of the TM movement to ask?

 Where is Dr. Pete?  He had particular question about
 the research.

 What else?

 Like, where did all the money go?

 Who is TM now?
 How does the org work?
 Could they share actual certified financial statements?
 Balance sheet that includes all the reaches of the movement?
 What is TM's relationship to the Indian Movement now?
 Is Girish out of jail?  What was that all about?

 Other Q's people have?

 Will "transcending" offset bad karma.  Will it make people richer?.

 How about curing diseases?

 Is the peer reviewed research just cooked data?

 Yifuxero writes:
 I'm skeptical of the rationale and underlying assumptions..
 Would one of the conclusions be "Transcending will make you happy and TM is
the preferred method of transcending".  OK fine...let's see some evidence.
 Likewise, with the other claims.
 Will "transcending" offset bad karma.  Will it make people richer?.
 How about curing diseases?
 Make some real substantial claims followed by some good uncooked data; with
perhaps a few citations of peer reviewed research by somebody outside of the
TMO or MUM.
 If the claims are true, people in vast numbers should be flocking to a
practice that has specified benefits.
 Will "transcending" help one in the midst of a Zombie Apocalypse?

 Will it extend one's lifespan?  (doesn't look like it in view of the stats
coming from FF)

 Send Your Q's..
 I will aggregate Q’s from FFL and forward them on to the panel
 for the October 28th Meeting.

 Respond to this post/thread.

 Or,

 Anyone reading FFL but unable to post to FairfieldLife who have questions they
would like asked
 Can send them to:

 fairfieldlife-ow...@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife-ow...@yahoogroups.com

 I can include those too of the FFL lurkers,

 -JaiGuruYou

  • [FairfieldLife] L... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]