 It would seem that some people are more susceptible to running with baited
hooks than others. Certainly that is why Yahoo-groups does have some guidelines
for civil discourse in its groups.
 I felt there was some fair advice offered by one of our authors here in one of
these recent mundane political threads which then even its author proved unable
to follow descending beyond the simple spiritual consideration of content into
the belittling name-calling of others on the forum.

 If you are referring to my post in purple below you will notice not a single
mention was made of anyone on this forum - unless, of course, Anthony Weiner is
a member or, God forbid, Donald small hands Drumpf.

 ..is out of control again. It's happened before. If the moderator won't stop
him, the rest of us should maybe just quit posting for awhile and leave him
here alone until he calms down, or (hopefully) goes somewhere else. He has some
kind of compulsion to ruin the forum when he's in a manic phase, and he will if
we let him.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 as usual, it is a yawn - HRC says get it all out in the open. Why should she
care? She doesn't hide her taxes, or suggest grabbing someone's genitals.
Compared to that orange sex offender and tax cheat, she comes across like a
saint.

 True enough. This is all part and parcel of the same old, same old. The timing
sucks but it will all amount to a hill of beans. Drumpf was having an orgasm
(hideous image) while gloating all over the non-fact that Hillary is crooked
and his demented crowd were in a lather yelling "Lock her up" in a kind of
rabid frenzy. But I think this is, as they say, a nothing burger. We'll all
see. The FBI are just covering their asses so they are not accused of
non-transparency in case there is actually something implicating Hillary in
Small Weiner's emails.

 Looks like the fit is hitting the shan!
 October surprise

  • [FairfieldLife] C... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]