Yes, it does and thus reality is created by the manifestation of information.
Tom Campbell has a good explanation for this in relation to the concept of the
world as a virtual reality.  He states that if the world is a virtual reality,
then the computer of this reality must reside in the "other" and not in the
same physical reality as ours.  As such, the "other" must be consciousness.

 Undoubtedly, MMY was familiar with this argument since he was a physicist and
hung around with scientists to discuss these ideas relating to cosmology.
This could be the reason why he stated that consciousness is the basis of the
world.

 With this idea, meditation then is the method to collapse the wave function.
In other words, it's the way to realize our desires in the world.  This is
synonymous to the gathering of information to collapse the world of
probabilities into a point of reality in our world.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RMOGFaOLSQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RMOGFaOLSQ

  • [FairfieldLife] Does Co... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re... yifux...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]