Accommodating an emergency move?
Fairfield, Iowa has great public schools, a diversified economy, fabulous
public accommodations for recreation and the arts, good access to worldclass
healthcare, active farmer’s markets in locally grown produce, and wonderful and
active spiritual practice communities.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Immediate, Comfortable and affordable accommodations in Fairfield, Iowa..

 http://www.idealifeassembly.com/home.html
http://www.idealifeassembly.com/home.html

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 They could evacuate immediately to Fairfield, Iowa.

 “Send to us your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shores.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to us:
We lift our lamps to you beside the golden Fairfield, Iowa Domes.”

 http://www.idealifeassembly.com/about.html
http://www.idealifeassembly.com/about.html

 We already have established a FEMA trailer camp retrofit and updated here
awaiting to receive people looking for a better life.

 Iowa will be high ground, relatively benign, and relatively safe for some long
time as a place for global climate change refugees.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote :

 Thousands are evacuating the Oroville and Marysville area due to
 problems at the Oroville dam. Live newscast out of Sacramento:
 http://www.kcra.com/nowcast http://www.kcra.com/nowcast

  • [FairfieldLife] Emergency... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: ... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLife] ... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]