--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bostonbob53" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Oh great Tom, How wonderful thou art!  We all worship your greatness,
> your spiritual purity, your insight into the fine line between
> sarcasm, irony, and assholiness!  Verily, your mind is an instrument
> of surgical contusion...sorry I meant confusion...errr...precision
> (yeah, that's the ticket)!
>
> With that great YBC inspired mental acuity, perhaps you might lower
> yourself to enlighten us all on how you now repudiate the following
> utterances of your unenlightened past, if indeed you were
> unenlightened then.  Perhaps it is as with all great masters, that it
> is we who are wanting in our ability to see the great Truth of your
> existence. I call these brief utterances (sutras?)your greatest hits,
> for truely they are the sign of a great great saint, who worships the
> gods and feeds the poor (while working for the Gambino familiy, go
> figure!).
>
> Please please oh great one.  Forgive me my doubts, for I am but a mere
> seeker and have yet to find the promised land as you have.  Enlighten
> us and remove the darkness as we are as ignorant as an NOLA refugee.
> May we find a home in the bounty of your knowledge!
>
> In the words of Tom The Great:
>
> "Don't bother calling me a racist. I proclaim that I am one. Now what
> are you going to do about it? Call me on it? I am proud to proclaim
> that I am one. Do you think calling me one discredits anything else I
> write in this snake pit? It certainly doesn't shame me to call me
> what I freely admit to being. Proudly admit to being."
> --Message 71727
>
> "I am very sorry for the suffering and loss the people of NOLA
> suffered, even though my politics are straight out of the Aryan
> Nation."
> --Message 71366
>
> "But I am heartened by the levies not
> holding and the pumps failing. If only another hurricane would hit
> the New Orleans area while it's devastated, it would be an attempt to
> purge the evil of the New Orleans area which holds the moral
> and spiritual nature of One Nation Under God down. Tue French Quarter
> must be completely destroyed by the forces of Nature if this nation is
> to survive. The surrounding areas must also be destroyed."
> --Message 69695
>
> "Where I grew up both Christians and Jews also used jew as a
> verb. Whenever someone struck a deal, people asked them how much they
> "jewed" the seller down."
> --Quoted in Message 33832
>
> "I am the very same one who did not find out until last month that
> I had worked for a member of the Gambino family."
> --Quoted in Message 33816
>
> "I will feel compassion and love for everybody when I feel it. And
> not before. "
> --Message 33766
>
> "But the truth is, the money that comes from America and goes into MTO
> coffers comes from Jews. Jew are the primary donators to the US TMO.
> Thew thriving sidha business which made and lost millions were owned
> [...]

And your point?  Actually, I'm honored to have these statements
brought to my attention.

Sorry if you think you've caught me in a Eric Berne game of "Now I got
you, so son of a bitch"  but I don't see anything wrong in these
posts.  In fact, I don't recall the one about trailer trash in Vedic
City.  Damn.  I could make a part time living writing jokes.  That one
is funny as Hell.  That's funnier than the one I heard about why a
Tennessee divorce is like a Texas tornado.  Because in each case
someone's going to lose a trailer.  My former boss in Egypt told me
that.  Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, converted to
Catholicism in college and is one of the most devout ones I've ever
met.  He also has a wonderful sense of humor.  I don't get why anyone
would object to message 23250 except for the bad spelling.

The thing about the Aryan Brotherhood.  Who would object to that?  Is
it not believed that the people who came over to India to perceive the
Ved were Aryan?  I fell in love with an Indian girl.  Wanna guess what
her relatives' reaction was?  Thankfully I outran the lynch mob.  Ask
MMY his opinions about Cultural and Racial Integrity.

It's a fact that when I grew up, it was a common thing to "jew" people
down.  It was only in adulthood did I learn from my boss in
Wilmington, DE, a nice church going guy, the term "jewish lightening".
I actually had to ask him to explain what the term meant.  If you
think my statements are not PC, go hang around NYC for a few hours.
You'll think my writing down what I heard said sounds like the words
of the Delhi Lama.

Before I leave, let me leave another tidbit for you to record.  I come
from Eastern European stock who were slaves after President Abraham
Lincoln (who really did intend to send the African hostages back to
their previous continent) issued the Emancipation Proclaimation.
Which proclaimation, incidently, only applied to the states which had
left the Union.  It didn't even apply to the little district he issued
it in.  Incidently, were you aware of WHY the Poles so hated the Jews
that they killed them when they heard the Germans were coming?
Because the King of Poland decided that he wasn't turning a big enough
profit from his serfs.  So he hired Jews who were given areas of the
country to run as businesses.  These Jews had the power of life or
death, marriage, rape, whatever.  It's that very hate these governors
instilled with their outrageous behavior (as bad as an American
slaveowner's) that resulted in the Holocaust.  It's OK for there to be
millionaire rap singers and for Blacks to hate my next door neighbor
for their oppression by his ancestors, even though he's second
generation Irish, but not OK for me to remember and still feel
emotional about the stories Babka/Babushka told me as a child?

Yes, it turns out I did, without my knowledge, work for the Gambino
family.  Had I known, had any of my many prying questions not been met
with very plausable, pleasantly delivered answers, I would have been
out of there in a New York second.

Oh well, enough of Games People play.  I'm going back to posting my
Chopra reading from email.  It is nice to see the tenor of the group
has improved somewhat.   Enjoy the gamesmanship without me.

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM