I just finished writing a book entitled, My Enlightenment Delusion: experiences
and musings of a former Transcendental Meditation teacher. It is available at
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XS55JKC/ for $2.99. The first 3 chapters can be
viewed on Amazon by clicking on “Look inside”.  A large part of the book is
about my kundalini crisis and also contains my conjecture about kundalini
crises. I recount some humorous ups and downs in my life as a TM teacher. I
explain why the similarities between grandiose delusions, psychotic mania, and
kundalini crises are more than a coincidence.  --Matt Landing
  • ... 'My Enlightenment Delusion' myenlightenmentdelus...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • ... Archer Angel archonan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • ... 'My Enlightenment Delusion' myenlightenmentdelus...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • ... yifux...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]