On 04/11/2017 09:42 AM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Of course consultations are at SF Bay Area prices but some offer workshops which are a good idea. I had several workshops with Dr. Robert Svoboda. Unless you can afford to keep an vaidya on a leash it's good to learn as much as you can about it yourself. It was actually set for that. Your health problems can range from chronic to one day and when you do a consultation it's a snapshot of how you are at the moment.

From this episode, I'd have to say I'm experiencing muscle stiffness of the arms and thighs that appears like arthritis, but a western trained doctor says it isn't. I'm glad that it isn't. But I'll continue taking the ayurvedic herbal tablets to loosen up the muscles, and do a reasonable amount of exercise for good health.

Probably the colder damp spring we're having in the Bay Area. It hasn't been this way in years. Again if you took some workshops you'd know what to look for and what to including things that you may already have in your kitchen cabinet. You may need something warming to get things moving. Actually our regional cuisine can be good for that. :-)

According to Brighu Saral Paddati, another jyotish method apart from Parasara and Jaimini, this episode of my life should end by midsummer 2017 when this current period of Saturn ends. Amen.